Quotes on Bible - I Can Do All Things

 

Quotes on Bible - I Can Do All Things 

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

― Anonymous, Holy Bible: The New King James Version

 

“The word 'God' is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can (for me) change this.”

― Albert Einstein

 

“I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. (Psalms 116:1-2 NIV)”

― Anonymous, Holy Bible: New International Version

 

“It is from the Bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine, and murder; for the belief of a cruel God makes a cruel man.”

― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

 

“I have a problem with people who take the Constitution loosely and the Bible literally.”

― Bill Maher

 

“To be fair, much of the Bible is not systematically evil but just plain weird, as you would expect of a chaotically cobbled-together anthology of disjointed documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries”

― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

 

“Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.”

― Anonymous, The Holy Bible: King James Version

 

“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: But a woman who fears the Lord,

She shall be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30 Modern King James Version)”

― Anonymous, Modern King James Version of the Holy Bible

 

“My soul doth magnify the Lord,

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.”

― Anonymous

 

“Well, knowledge is a fine thing, and mother Eve thought so; but she smarted so severely for hers, that most of her daughters have been afraid of it since. ”

― Abigail Adams

 

“Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

― Anonymous, The Holy Bible: King James Version

 

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”

― Anatole France

 

“Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrew 11:1 KJV)”

― Anonymous, The Holy Bible: King James Version

 

“...the Bible is probably the most genocidal book in the literary canon.”

― Noam Chomsky

 

“What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31 NIV) a”

― Anonymous

 

“And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”

― Anonymous, The Holy Bible: New American Standard Version, NASB

 

“The need for intimacy with the Creator never left us; it was embedded in our very nature.”

― Ami Loper, Constant Companion: Your Practical Path to Real Interaction with God

 

“You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world.

(Matthew 5:14, The Message)”

― Anonymous, The Message Remix

 

“When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.”

― Anonymous, The Holy Bible: King James Version

 

“If God is for us, who can be against us?”

― Anonymous, The Holy Bible: King James Version