Sex Quotes - What is Your Advice - Wisdom Lines Hub

Monday, July 1, 2024

Sex Quotes - What is Your Advice

 

Sex Quotes

What is Your Advice 

“You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees.”

― Grace Willows, To Kiss a King

 

“To see and feel one's beloved naked for the first time is one of life's pure, irreducible epiphanies. If there is a true religion in the universe, it must include that truth of contact or be forever hollow. To make love to the one true person who deserves that love is one of the few absolute rewards of being a human being, balancing all of the pain, loss, awkwardness, loneliness, idiocy, compromise, and clumsiness that go with the human condition. To make love to the right person makes up for a lot of mistakes.”

― Dan Simmons, The Rise of Endymion

 

“What is your advice to young writers?”

“Drink, fuck and smoke plenty of cigarettes.”

― Charles Bukowski, Hot Water Music

 

“I wasn't in love with her. And she didn't love me. For me the question of love was irrelevant. What I sought was the sense of being tossed about by some raging, savage force, in the midst of which lay something absolutely crucial. I had no idea what that was. But I wanted to thrust my hand right inside her body and touch it, whatever it was.”

― Haruki Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun

 

“I never understood why anyone would have sex on the floor. Until I was with you and I realized: you don't ever realize you're on the floor.”

― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary

 

“You can't talk about fucking in America, people say you're dirty. But if you talk about killing somebody, that's cool.”

― Richard Pryor

 

“Man...heats up like a lightbulb: red hot in the twinkling of an eye and cold again in a flash. The female, on the other hand...heats up like an iron. Slowly, over a low heat, like tasty stew. But then, once she has heated up, there's no stopping her.”

― Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind

 

“Making love to me is amazing. Wait, I meant: making love, to me, is amazing. The absence of two little commas nearly transformed me into a sex god.

― Dark Jar Tin Zoo, Love Quotes for the Ages. Specifically Ages 19-91.

 

“Please, touch me, I pray.”

― Jess C Scott, The Intern

 

“The villains were always ugly in books and movies. Necessarily so, it seemed. Because if they were attractive—if their looks matched their charm and their cunning—they wouldn't only be dangerous.

They would be irresistible.”

― Nenia Campbell, Horrorscape

 

“Hugh and I have been together for so long that in order to arouse extraordinary passion, we need to engage in physical combat. Once, he hit me on the back of the head with a broken wineglass, and I fell to the floor pretending to be unconscious. That was romantic, or would have been had he rushed to my side rather than stepping over my body to fetch the dustpan.”

― David Sedaris, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim

 

“Maybe you could be mine / or maybe we’ll be entwined / aimless in this sexless foreplay.”

― Jess C Scott, EyeLeash: A Blog Novel

 

“You know that look that women get when they want to have sex? Me neither.”

― Steve Martin

 

“I automatically assume people won't like me, so I don't talk to them unless they approach me first. I can't become a part of a crowd because I can't get past that feeling that I don't belong.”

― Stephanie Kuehnert, Ballads of Suburbia

 

“We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.”

― Lily Tomlin

 

“I want you to spend the night,” you said. And it was definitely your phrasing that ensured it. If you had said, “Let’s have sex,” or “Let’s go to my place,” or even “I really want you,” I’m not sure we would have gone quite as far as we did. But I loved the notion that the night was mine to spend, and I immediately decided to spend it with you.”

― David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary

 

“So sweet and delicious do I become,

when I am in bed with a man

who, I sense, loves and enjoys me,

that the pleasure I bring excels all delight,

so the knot of love, however tight

it seemed before, is tied tighter still.”

― Veronica Franco, Poems and Selected Letters

 

“We cannot have a world where everyone is a victim. "I'm this way because my father made me this way. I'm this way because my husband made me this way." Yes, we are indeed formed by traumas that happen to us. But then you must take charge, you must take over, you are responsible.”

― Camille Paglia

 

“I recall certain moments, let us call them icebergs in paradise, when after having had my fill of her –after fabulous, insane exertions that left me limp and azure-barred–I would gather her in my arms with, at last, a mute moan of human tenderness (her skin glistening in the neon light coming from the paved court through the slits in the blind, her soot-black lashes matted, her grave gray eyes more vacant than ever–for all the world a little patient still in the confusion of a drug after a major operation)–and the tenderness would deepen to shame and despair, and I would lull and rock my lone light Lolita in my marble arms, and moan in her warm hair, and caress her at random and mutely ask her blessing, and at the peak of this human agonized selfless tenderness (with my soul actually hanging around her naked body and ready to repent), all at once, ironically, horribly, lust would swell again–and 'oh, no,' Lolita would say with a sigh to heaven, and the next moment the tenderness and the azure–all would be shattered.”

― Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

 

“Gentlemen are gentlemen in bed. They make sure you're having a good time."

 

"I'll make sure you're having a good time, and that you're okay with everything. I just won't be well mannered about it.”

― Samantha Young, On Dublin Street