Life Quotes (I Have No Idea What's Awaiting Me)

 

Life Quotes

(I Have No Idea What's Awaiting Me) 

“I have no idea what's awaiting me, or what will happen when this all ends. For the moment I know this: there are sick people and they need curing.”

― Albert Camus, The Plague

 

“Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Journals Of Ralph Waldo Emerson, With Annotations - 1841-1844

 

“Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.”

― Shannon L. Alder

 

“I can't decide whether I'm a good girl wrapped up in a bad girl, or if I'm a bad girl wrapped up in a good girl. And that's how I know I'm a woman!”

― C. JoyBell C.

 

“There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.”

― Shannon L. Alder

 

“I would rather be ashes than dust!

I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.

I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

The function of man is to live, not to exist.

I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.

I shall use my time.”

― Jack London

 

“To have what you have never had, you have to do what you have never done.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

 

“Oh, Life, I am yours. Whatever it is you want of me, I am ready to give.”

― William Steig, Dominic

 

“Live the Life of Your Dreams

When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

 

“He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess.”

― Demi Lovato

 

“Nothing can disturb your peace of mind unless you allow it to.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

 

“Kindness is not a business. True kindness expects nothing in return and should never act with conditions.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

 

“Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”

― Homer, The Odyssey

 

“Style is the answer to everything.

A fresh way to approach a dull or dangerous thing

To do a dull thing with style is preferable to doing a dangerous thing without it

To do a dangerous thing with style is what I call art

 

Bullfighting can be an art

Boxing can be an art

Loving can be an art

Opening a can of sardines can be an art

 

Not many have style

Not many can keep style

I have seen dogs with more style than men,

although not many dogs have style.

Cats have it with abundance.

 

When Hemingway put his brains to the wall with a shotgun,

that was style.

Or sometimes people give you style

Joan of Arc had style

John the Baptist

Jesus

Socrates

Caesar

García Lorca.

 

I have met men in jail with style.

I have met more men in jail with style than men out of jail.

Style is the difference, a way of doing, a way of being done.

Six herons standing quietly in a pool of water,

or you, naked, walking out of the bathroom without seeing me.”

― Charles Bukowski

 

“Who are you?

Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?

Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?

I have. I am fucking crazy.

But I am free.”

― Lana Del Rey

 

“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”

― Tom Hiddleston

 

“My one regret in life is that I am not someone else.”

― Woody Allen

 

“Inventory:

 

"Four be the things I am wiser to know:

Idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe.

Four be the things I'd been better without:

Love, curiosity, freckles, and doubt.

Three be the things I shall never attain:

Envy, content, and sufficient champagne.

Three be the things I shall have till I die:

Laughter and hope and a sock in the eye.”

― Dorothy Parker, The Complete Poems of Dorothy Parker

 

If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out

“If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”

― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

 

“Oh the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.”

― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!